- We would advise you to run your washing machine without detergent and softeners for one cycle before washing your synthetic garments to ensure the machine is completely clean, as well as removing any residue left in the washing machine tray.
- Ensure all zips, hook and loop fastenings are closed.
- Hand or machine wash your garment using a non-biological liquid detergent, pure soap or a technical cleaner such as Nikwax Tech Wash on a gentle 30ºC cycle
- Avoid biological detergent and fabric softeners. Do not dry clean or iron the garment.
- We recommend tumble drying your garment on a low setting to help restore the loft and maintain the DWR treatment.
Please note that each garment has an individual care label. Please check these for any specific instructions.